This Taco Soup recipe is a simple, healthy meal for any occasion. Your family is sure to love it!
- 1/2 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 15 oz can Black beans drained
- 3 Tbsp Dehydrated Bell Peppers (1 chopped fresh bell pepper)
- 1 medium White onion
- 1 15 oz can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 small Zucchini chopped
- 4 Tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 4 Tbsp Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Veggie Pepper
- 3 Cups Chicken broth
- 1 15 oz can Whole Kernel Corn drained
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
Brown your Ground beef and onions Add Chicken Broth Add all remaining ingredients and cook until Zucchini is tender. Serve with Corn Chips, Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream. Enjoy!