Peach Caprese Salad with Wild Anithos Dill is a summery sweet twist on classic Caprese Salad. Serve as a light summer supper or a side dish to any grilled dinner!
Recipe Provided by: Veronica Foods
Summer Peach Caprese Salad with Wild Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- 8 oz whole milk ricotta good quality
- 1 large Ripe Peach sliced in 1/4" slices (about 8 slices)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves Fresh and torn
- 2 Tbsp White Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Wild Anithos Dill Olive Oil
- Arrange the sliced peaches on a platter sandwiching one tablespoon of ricotta between the slices.
- Whisk the olive oil with the white balsamic vinegar and drizzle the peaches and ricotta with the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper and scatter fresh basil leaves over the peaches.