Recipe provided by: Shanea Moran
Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head Cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp Paducah Olive Oil's Baklouti Green Chile Pepper Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Paducah Olive Oil's Garlic Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Put in gallon sized zip lock bag. Pour in both oils and shake until all pieces are coated. (Can add more oil if needed to insure all pieces are well coated).
- Place cauliflower on a baking sheet (line the baking sheet with foil for easy clean up).
- Sprinkle with salt and bake uncovered @ 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until pieces get soft and start to brown.
- NOTE: This dish is fairly spicy. You can use plain Olive Oil instead of Garlic Olive Oil to cut back on the spice.