Spicy Citrus Wings
- 24 Chicken wings wing tips removed and cut at joint
- 2 Tbsp Paducah Olive Oil's Cayenne Chile Pepper Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 zest orange
- 3 juices of Cara Cara Oranges Or any type of Orange you prefer
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and the orange zest.
- Coat the chicken wings in the oil mixture and place them on a baking sheet. Bake in a 400-degree oven for approximately 45 to 50 minutes, turning halfway through and draining off any excess fat that might be pooling in the baking pan.
- In a saucepan, place the orange juice, honey, salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, then reduce and cook until the mixture reaches a near-syrup-like consistency.
- Place the cooked chicken wings in a large bowl, then pour the sauce over them and toss until they are all well coated.
- Ready to serve!