Vanilla Bean Frosty
- 1 cup ice
- 1 ripe banana (frozen or unfrozen)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (use solid portion from can)
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 to 3 tsp maple syrup (measure to taste)
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce - divided for serving
Into a high- speed blender, add ice cubes, banana, coconut milk, vanilla bean paste, and maple syrup. Blend on high until completely smooth and silky. Prepare two drinking glasses by drizzling the inner surface of each glass with 1 tablespoon date caramel sauce, swirling the glass to coat. Divide frosty into glasses and enjoy!