Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
- 2 cups Chickpeas cooked
- 1/2 Cucumber diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Sun dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tbsp Paducah Olive Oil's Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 8 Kalamata Olives
- 8 Manzanilla Olives
- 1/2 Red Onion chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh Mint chopped
- 1/4 cup Flat Parsley chopped
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Fresh Pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl place the first 10 ingredients.
- Toss all the ingredients together.
- In a small bowl mix the garlic, mustard and lemon juice together.
- Pour over salad and toss together.
- Season with fresh ground pepper.