Recipe provided by Veronica Foods
Key Lime Balsamic Miso Dressing
This versatile, flavor-packed dressing makes everything taste better. Use in stir fries, over raw or roasted veggies, in salads, over noodles, with seafood or on sandwiches.
- 1 heaping tablespoon white or yellow Miso
- 2 tablespoons Key Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon UP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Roasted Sesame Oil
- Whisk all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl until, smooth, thickened and slightly emulsified or place in blender and process until smooth. Makes approximately 1/2 cup - keep under refrigeration for up to 1 week.