Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs large
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Paducah Olive Oil Jalapeno Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat a 12 cup muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl, glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, butter, sugar, eggs, and honey. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add jalapeno balsamic vinegar and cheese and gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Place into oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.