Honey Chipotle Turkey Meatballs
- 1 1/2 pounds Ground Turkey
- 1/2 yellow onion small, diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt fine
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Chipotle Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together turkey, onion, garlic, salt, and ground pepper until combined (do not overmix). Form into 16 meatballs. In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, and oil.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat additional Chiotle Olive Oil over medium-high. Add meatballs and cook until browned on all sides, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven, pour honey mixture over meatballs, and swirl skillet to coat; bake until liquid is reduced and meatballs are glazed, 5 minutes, swirling halfway through.