Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb. ground turkey (can be substituted with chicken, pork, or beef)
- 2 tsp minced garlic (whole garlic cloves available at Paducah Olive Oil Co.)
- 1 tbsp gochujang vinegar (available at Paducah Olive Oil Co.)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (available at Paducah Olive Oil Co.)
- 1 diced sweet onion
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 (16 oz.) bag coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce (optional)
- Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat and cook until all pink is gone. Drain meat and return to skillet.
- Add onion, gochujang vinegar, and sesame oil. Stir, cooking until onion is tender.
- Add ginger, hoisin sauce (optional), soy sauce, garlic, coleslaw mix, and carrots. Continue to stir and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until the cabbage from the coleslaw mix has wilted.
- Remove from heat. Add green onions, and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with fried wontons for an extra crunch!