Crustless Pumpkin Quiche
- 1 heaping cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 cups roughly chopped packed kale
- 2 cups cubed pumpkin
- 1 tsp avocado oil (available at Paducah Olive Oil Co.)
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4-1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder (organic garlic powder available at Paducah Olive Oil Co.)
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin (organic cumin available at Paducah Olive Oil Co.)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, then add avocado oil and let it heat up. Add pumpkin cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 7-8 minutes or until browned and softened.
- Add kale and cook for about 1 minute, until they wilt. Then add mushrooms, salt and pepper, and spices. Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until softened. Pour entire mixture into a greased pie pan.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with salt and pepper, to taste. Add eggs to the pie pan and combine well with the vegetables. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until eggs are cooked completely.