Citrus Berry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 6 packed cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Mandarin Oranges peeled and sectioned
- 3/4 cup Raspberries (3 ozs)
- 1/2 cuo Blackberries (3 ozs)
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Paducah Olive Oil Mandarin Fused Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Paducah Olive Oil Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice Fresh
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
If you are planning to have leftovers, keep the salad separate from the vinaigrette and cover both in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Re-whisk the vinaigrette and drizzle just before serving.