Recipe provided by Michele Castellano Senac in her book called As Old As Time.
Chipotle Grill Marinade
- 1/2 cup Chipotle Olive Oil
- 3 Limes fresh, squeeze 1/4 cup juice, plus slice for garnish
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Mix all ingredients and place in large ziplock plastic bag with your favorite chicken, meat, seafood or vegetables.
- Refrigerate for a least 1 hour-longer if able- so flavors have a chance to soak in.
- When ready, remove food from marinade and grill or cook as desired. Discard marinade.
- To serve, place on serving platter and garnish with fresh limes.