This Smoothie will be a hit with the family! It’s perfect for kids when they need a dose of healthy stuff in the morning…plus it still tastes great! You can drink this anytime because it’s just THAT GOOD!
Recipe provided Delizia Oil and Vinegar.
Chia, Blueberry, & Hojiblanca Olive Oil Smoothie
- 2 cups Blueberries frozen
- 1/3 cup Paducah Olive Oil's Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Banana fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Spinach Powder
- 1/4 cup Paducah Olive Oil's Hojiblanca Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Chia seeds
- Soak the chia seeds in 1/3 cup Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar for at least 20 minutes prior to making the recipe.
- Add the soaked chia seeds, olive oil, and bananas to the blender jar and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Add the Spinach Powder and frozen blueberries to the jar and process until completely smooth.