Recipe provided by “As Old As Time” by Michele Castellano Senac
- 1 lb Salmon cut into (4) four once fillets
- 4 tbsp Maple Balsamic Vinegar or Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Harissa Premium Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice plus lemon slices for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- Combine Harissa olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat salmon fillets on both sides with mixture. .
- Place salmon in broiling pan 4 inches from the broiler and broil for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes. If fish is more than 1 inch thick, you may have to turn once halfway through the broiling.
- Plate and garnish with lemon slices. Serve immediately.