Recipe provided by “As Old As Time” by Michele Castellano Senac
Salmon is good any day of the week. Using flavored dark balsamic vinegar really brings out its richness and adds a new dimension.
- 1 lb Salmon cut into (4) four once fillets
- 4 tbsp Maple Balsamic Vinegar or Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 tbsp Harissa Premium Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice plus lemon slices for garnish
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Salt to taste
- Combine Harissa olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, and salt in a small bowl.
- Coat salmon fillets on both sides with mixture. .
- Place salmon in broiling pan 4 inches from the broiler and broil for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes. If fish is more than 1 inch thick, you may have to turn once halfway through the broiling.
- Plate and garnish with lemon slices. Serve immediately.