Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs trimmed of fat
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- fresh black pepper to taste
- 10 medium asparagus ends trimmed, cut in half
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion chopped in large chunks
- 1/2 cup carrots sliced in half long, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 5 oz mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup Paducah Olive Oil's Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Paducah Olive Oil's Koroneiki Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic smashed and roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano or thyme
- 2 leaves fresh sage chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Prepare 2 large baking sheets with oil.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl using your hands to mix well then arrange everything onto the prepared baking sheets spread out in a single layer.
- The vegetables should not touch the chicken or it will steam instead of roast.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are roasted and tender.