Traditional Balsamic Bloody Mary
- 1/2 cup Paducah Olive Oil's Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 can Tomato Juice 46 oz. or about 6 cups
- 1 large Juice of Lime
- 3 tsp Horseradish
- 3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Celery Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 3 Large Celery Stalks Chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Vodka
- Lime wedges, Celery Salks, and Olives to garnish
- In a small saucepan, simmer the balsamic vinegar over medium-low heat until it has reduced to 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes
- In a large pitcher, combine 2 tablespoons of the reduced balsamic vinegar, tomato juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and hot sauce.
- Place the chopped celery stalks in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground. Add about 1 cup of the tomato mixture and process until pureed. Pour the celery mixture back into the pitcher with the rest of the tomato juice mixture.
- To make each drink, fill a glass with ice. Add 1/4 cup of vodka and top with the bloody mary mix. Drizzle with a little of the remaining balsamic vinegar. Garnish with a lime wedge, celery stalk, and olives.