This recipe was featured at the Charity League of Paducah’s Bluegrass Bash. It features our amazing Baklouti Olive Oil. This recipe was created by our wonderful Chef, Mary Susan Comber. We hope you enjoy it!
Baklouti Corn Cake
- 1 3/4 cups Self-Rising Corn Meal
- 1/4 cup Self-Rising Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Cheese
- 1 14 oz Can Cream Style Corn
- 1/4 cup Jalapenos diced
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 1/8 cup Paducah Olive Oil's Baklouti Green Chile Pepper Olive Oil
- Mix Eggs, Milk, Cheese, Cream Style Corn.
- Add jalapeno's, Onion, Baklouti Olive Oil.
- Add Cornmeal, Flour, and Sugar
- Spray Desired Pan well
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes