Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Goat Cheese Dates
- 15 whole pitted Dates
- 15 slices bacon
- 8 ounces Goat Cheese
- 2 tbsp Neopolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Carefully cut a slit in as many dates as you're preparing. Stuff each date with goat cheese. Do not overstuff or the cheese will melt out in the oven.
- Slice bacon strips into thirds. Wrap each stuffed date with ⅓ strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place prepared dates on a baking sheet lined with foil then topped with parchment. Bake for 20-25 minutes, turning halfway through until bacon is crispy.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
- Remove from oven and place on a paper towel for 2 minutes to absorb excess grease.